How can the Petersen HIV Clinic help you?
Request an appointment
As a patient in the clinic, you receive confidential, quality care from a coordinated team of infectious disease specialists.
The clinic offers the following services to you and your family:
- Comprehensive medical case management and clinical care coordination
- PEP and PrEP
- Health Education and Support
- Linkage to mental health services
- Treatment adherence support
- Resource referrals
- Financial assistance for those who qualify
We treat all patients with HIV/AIDS in need of medical care regardless of their ability to pay or their citizenship status.
The University of Arizona Petersen HIV Clinics are operated by the UA Division of Infectious Diseases, which is part of the UA Department of Medicine, the largest department at the UA College of Medicine – Tucson. We are funded by grants provided by the Health Resources and Services Administration, a unit of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, through the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program.